Trex-Onics® High-Flex Encoder Cable
The next generation of servo motor and encoder cables is a single-cable solution combining power conductors with signal pairs and the data element of dedicated encoder cables. The convergence of multiple roles into a single-cable solution greatly simplifies inventory management, installation and maintenance. TPC’s Trex-Onics® High-Flex Encoder Cable is built to withstand the harsh industrial environments in which many motors operate; abrasion resistance and long flex-life are key physical characteristics protecting the innovative electrical properties of this exciting, composite, single-cable solution.
1. FINELY-STRANDED COPPER CONDUCTORS — Improves flexibility and extends conductor life in dynamic applications, color coded for ease of identification.
2. FILLERS — Low friction, non-wicking fillers increase flexibility in dynamic applications.
3. SPECIALLY COMPOUNDED TREX-ONICS® TPU JACKET — Superior first line defense against oil, ozone, UV exposure and most chemicals, flame and heat resistant, all-weather flexibility.
4. OIL-RESISTANT INSULATION SYSTEM — Designed to provide a long flex-life for optimal drive performance.
5. HEAVY-DUTY 85% COVERAGE OF TINNED COPPER BRAID — Provides a shield against EM and RF noise and interference. Designed for superior performance in moving applications.
6. SIGNAL PAIRS — Aluminum/polyester shielded for maximum flex-life and signal integrity.
7. DATA PAIRS — Low capacitance and aluminum/polyester shielded for maximum flex-life and signal integrity.
- Motion Control
- Feedback Cable
- Servo Motors