Careers at TPC
Why Choose a Career at TPC?
TPC Wire & Cable is a privately-owned company that provides high quality wire and cable to industries, including Automotive, Steel, Utility, Food & Beverage, and Wood, Pulp & Paper. We provide an engaging and exciting work environment where our employees are motivated to improve, learn and strive to exceed expectations. We offer our employees opportunities to use their talents everyday in a team-oriented environment where collaboration is the norm and ideas are shared and implemented daily!
At TPC, we recognize a diverse and talented staff is the heart of our success and we embrace cultures from all over the world. Those ideas and background result in a knowledgeable workforce that promotes innovation and business success.
We offer generous compensation and benefits packages, which include:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision insurance package available after 30 days of hire date
- 15 Vacation days - 18 after 2 years
- 12 Paid Holidays and 1 paid Volunteer Day
- 401 (k) plan with employer matching contribution of 100% on first 3% employee deferrals; 50% on next 2% employee deferrals
- $115/yr Gym Reimbursement
- If you're a baseball fan, weekly drawings for Indians tickets (15 rows behind homeplate)
- Continued education reimbursement up to $8,000
- Quarterly Happy Hours/Social Events