Trex-Onics® Overall Shielded Continuous Flex Multi-Conductor Cable
Designed for industrial applications that require continuous flexing, Trex-Onics® Overall Shielded Continuous Flex Multi-Conductor Cable is constructed with FEP insulation, FEP overwrap, heavy-duty tinned copper braid and a polyurethane jacket. it shows superior resistance from abrasion, tearing, oil, ozone, UV and most chemicals. In cat track tesing, TPC's C-Flex completed over 38 million cycles without electrical failure.
- UL Recognized in the U.S. & Canada
- FT-1 Flame Rating
- VW-1 Flame Rating
- RoHS Compliant
- 600 V
- Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 105°C
- MSHA Approved (24 AWG — 16 AWG)
- BUNCH STRANDED SOFT DRAWN COPPER — Longer flex life in flexing and twisting applications.
- FINELY STRANDED TINNED COPPER CONDUCTORS — Improves flexibility and extends flex life.
- FLUOROPOLYMER OVER-WRAP — Acts as a flex-facilitator, allowing the conductors to slide smoothly under the braid shield in dynamic applications. Protects the conductors from abrasion, improving flex life.
- FLAT TINNED DRAIN WIRE
- SECURITY YELLOW HEAVY-DUTY POLYURETHANE TPE JACKET — Provides superior first-line defense against industrial and environmental abuse. Resists tearing, abrasion, oil, ozone and most chemicals. UV resistant.
- FLUOROPOLYMER INSULATION — Offers superior resistance to oil, solvents and chemicals. Provides high dielectric capability, mechanical strength and cut resistance.
- ULTRA-SHIELD™ CONSTRUCTION, A HEAVY-DUTY TINNED COPPER BRAID — Shielding provides a minimum of 85% protection from EM and RF interference in addition to superior mechanical strength in industrial applications.
- WOVEN NYLON TAPE — Improves flexibility, allows the conductor bundle to move easily within the jacket for longer flex life.
- 38 MILLION — In cat track testing TPC Continuous Flex products exceeded 38,000,000 cycles without electrical failure.
- Cat Tracks
- Computer Interface
- Digital Remote Control
- Pressure and Flow Meters
- Load Cell Monitors
- Programmable Controllers Proximity Switches
- Programmable Limit Switches
- Robotic Applications
- Servo Motors
- Torque-Tool Monitoring Equipment
- Variable Speed Motors