Stainless Steel Grip-Seals® and Kord-Gards®
This Grip-Seal® has a 304 stainless steel smooth flange compression nut and threaded body is ideal for wash down areas. Designed to fit tightly against panel surfaces to keep moisture and other contaminates out; achieves IP68/NEMA4x. The full double-woven stainless steel mesh is a unique drop-in basket design for easier assembly and provides exceptional gripping, strength, a longer cord life and resists corrosion.
- UL Listed
- IP68 Rated
- NEMA 4X Rated
- RoHS Compliant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Liquid Tight Seal
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Sealing O-Ring
- FULL DOUBLE-WOVEN STAINLESS STEEL MESH — (Kord-Gards only) Provides exceptional gripping strength, extends cable life and resists corrosion.
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL SMOOTH FLANGE COMPRESSION NUT AND THREADED BODY — Smooth flange compression nut eliminates crevices where bacteria can grow. Ideal for wash down areas. 304 Stainless Steel design resists impact and corrosion. Provides exceptional gripping strength. Easy to install.
- MULTIPLE SYNTHETIC SEALING BUSHINGS INCLUDED WITH EACH PRODUCT — One part number covers a variety of cord diameters. Seals out water, oil, metal particles and other contaminants.
- SEALING O-RING — Designed to fit tightly against panel surface to keep moisture and other contaminants out of panel. Protects connections from corrosion.
- Ideal for wash down areas
Please contact a TPC Sales Representative or 800-211-4520 for additional information.