7 Pin Molded Valve Plugs
The 7-Pin Molded Valve Plug is available in a straight or 90° head with no assembly required. Each connector head is protected with an O-ring seal and coupling nut with machined hole for tie down. Used with Atos, Moog, Vickers and Rexroth servo or proportional valves.
- RoHS Compliant
- Straight and 90° Configurations
- TREX-ONICS® C-FLEX CABLE — Superior performance in continuous flex applications. TPC’s unique cable 18/6 shielded design has been tested to over 25 million cycles without electrical failure.
- O-RING SEAL — Each connector head is protected with an o-ring seal. The o-ring compresses when tightened, sealing the connector end from contaminants.
- 90° OR STRAIGHT CONSTRUCTION — Select the proper configuration for the application.
- PUR MOLDED HEAD DESIGN — Rugged polyurethane head is molded to the Trex-Onics® cable to provide a sealed connection, eliminating the risk of failure due to contaminants.
- COUPLING NUT WITH MACHINED HOLE — Hole can be used to tie down coupling ring and eliminate possible loosening caused by vibration and constant movement. Insures a secure connection in the toughest environments.
- THREAD — 7/8"-20
- Used with Atos
- Vickers and Rexroth servo or proportional valves.