Mini DIN Standard — 11 mm
DIN connector assemblies are available with a Blunt Cut or with a Mini or Micro plug secured to our Trex-Onics® 18 AWG cable. A superior first line of defense against tearing, abrasion, impact, oil, ozone and most chemicals. The polyurethane shell seals without the need for a gasket and provides protection up to IP67/NEMA 6. Mini DIN Standard — 11 mm
- IP67 Rated
- NEMA 6 Rated
- 6 – 24 V AC/DC
- Connection Voltage: 6 – 24 V AC/DC or 120 V AC@ 50/60 Hz
- Connection Test Voltage: 250 V AC Max, 300 V DC Max
- Operating Temperature Range -25°C to 80°C
- Nominal Current: 10 Amps
- Connector Material: Durable Polyurethane
- Cable Type: Trex-Onics®
- Cable Size: 18/3
- Color Code: Green/Yellow, Black (1), Black (2)
- SECURITY YELLOW TREX-ONICS® 18 AWG 3 CONDUCTOR CABLE WITH HEAVY-DUTY POLYURETHANE JACKET — A superior first line defense against tearing abrasion, impact, oil, ozone and most chemicals.
- RUGGED POLYURETHANE SHELL DESIGN — Resists damage from impact, abrasion, oil and most chemicals.
- ZYTEL INSERT — Durable fiberglass filled nylon insert.
- MOLDED ASSEMBLY — DIN Plug is secured to the cord to seal the unit, preventing dust and moisture from damaging the internal wiring.
- SURGE SUPPRESSION — Built into each Plug to protect against electrical spikes or surges.
- SUPER BRIGHT LED STATUS LIGHT — Incorporated into translucent DIN body, protecting LED from damage. Easily visible from multiple angles.
- SELF SEALING UNIT — Polyurethane shell seals without the need for a gasket, providing protection up to IP67.
- IP67/NEMA 6 — Once properly installed the connection is protected from dust, moisture and oil.
- ALL POLYURETHANE MICRO OR MINI-HEAD DESIGN — Ensures 100% bonding between jacket and head.
- DIN CONNECTORS IN INDUSTRY STANDARD CONFIGURATIONS — Available with TPC Trex-Onics® Mini or Micro Quick-Connects™.
Please contact a TPC Sales Representative or 800-211-4520 for additional information.