Over-Molded Locking and Straight Blade Extension Cords
TPC has created a more durable, rugged, over-molded option for 15A, 20A and 30A Extension Cords. The most popular of these are the NEMA Rated straight blade and twist lock wiring devices. The fully over-molded back end of the connector prevents the ingress of dust and water as well as the breaking of connectors due to impact in harsh, hard use applications. TPC has the capability to mold any of the 15A, 20A or 30A (50A upon request) layouts in black or clear amber with or without an indicator light.
Please contact a TPC Sales Representative or 800-211-4520 for additional information.
- Made-to-order customizable lengths and AWG size options with no minimum order requirements
- Fully over-molded design in black or clear amber with or without an indicator light
- Built with high quality TPC Super-Trex® cable for use in harsh, industrial applications
- Custom options available for applications where adapters from one layout to another are required
- These connections are used in many portable power applications across all industries. The benefit of using the TPC overmolded design is that they are much more durable and provide protection against the ingress of dust and water as compared to the low quality field-installable versions that are most commonly used with commodity extension cords. Any application that requires these connections in a harsh environment would benefit from switching from field-installable to over-molded.