Quick-Connect™ Quick-Lock for Class I, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D Hazardous Locations
The Quick-Connect™ Quick-Lock is a locking safety device for use on size “A” Mini Quick-Connects™ 3 through 6 pole. It can be used with a separate lock for additional security (lock not included) and in non-hazardous locations as a safety lock-out device. Because it makes disconnection impossible, the Quick-Lock serves as a safety device, warning the operator to disconnect the power before removing. Requires a tool for removal or a key when used in conjunction with the Quick-Lock lock. When building cord sets with Quick-Lock for use in hazardous locations, follow the Smart Part No. instructions from the spec sheet below.
- UL Listed
- For Use In UL Hazardous Locations Class 1, Division 2
- Provides protection against unintentional separation of cable connection and power source.
- Quick-Lock requires a tool for removal and is captive to the cable assembly by a tether strap.
- An installation drawing is included and referenced on the Quick-Lock locking mechanism.
- Master Lock part no. 84126 to be used with the Quick-Connect™ Quick-Lock for safety lock-out.
- 1 3/16" (30mm) wide black, vinyl covered body for scratch resistance, made of corrosion resistant materials.
- 3/16" diameter shackle is 5/8" long and made of hardened steel shackle for extra resistance to cutting and sawing.
- 4-pin cylinder prevents picking, dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering.
- Matching colored key head for added convenience, comes with two keys (every lock is keyed differently).
- Anywhere an interruption of power will cause a safety issue.
Please contact a TPC Sales Representative or 800-211-4520 for additional information.