Cable Carrier Systems
With decades of cable carrier system experience, TPC Wire & Cable Corp. offers you solutions to save labor, material, and downtime costs. As experts in the field we understand how important a high quality cable is to a cable carrier system. We have experience with continuous systems, piggy-back systems, dual cable carriers, double stacked cable carriers and many more.
Within a cable carrier system, the cable package usually makes up the majority of the investment. TPC Wire & Cable will provide a solution with our high quality, highly flexible cable and integrated cable chains. After considering your carrier dimensions, clearance, travel orientation, bracket configuration and other variables, we design and deliver your system as a bundles system ready for installation, saving you additional labor and downtime.
TPC has an experienced engineering staff that can offer alternative solutions for abusive, high-flexing applications. We are experienced with custom motorized and spring loaded reeling options and can offer assistance and support with festoon systems and robotic wiring harnesses.
Nylon Cable Carriers:
- Temperature: -40º F to 250º F
- Speed: 3 Meters/Sec (600 ft/min)
- Half the Cost of Steel / 10 Times Longer Cycle Life
- Lighter Weight / Quiet
- Used in Long Travel Applications (Gliding is Possible)
Steel Cable Carriers:
- Temperature: 800º F (Cold is Looked at on Case by Case Basis)
- Speed: 100ft/min
- More Expensive / Won’t Last As Many Cycles As Plastic
- Seen in Rough Environments (8 Times Stronger Than Plastic)
- Has A Greater Strength for Unsupported Span
- Cable Carrier Systems BrochureDownload