Pfisterer — P3 Medium Voltage Quick-Connection System
Pfisterer Plug connection systems enable safe transmission of high electrical power from the smallest possible size. A simple and foolproof assembly or disassembly is assured through an encoded integrated modular system. The IP67 and IP68 rating allows for continuous use in the toughest conditions.
Medium Voltage Cable Assembly Testing:
TPC Wire & Cable Corp. tests all Medium and High Voltage assemblies prior to leaving our facility in accordance with the ANSI/NEMA WC 58-2008, 6.17 electrical test requirements. Documentation is provided to certify the testing and to ensure the highest quality workmanship and traceability of the ready-to-install assembly.
Damaging an assembly is easy to do but hard to detect until it is too late. TPC provides 100% AC or DC Hi-pot testing and insulation resistance testing on all assemblies before leaving our facility – giving you 100% peace of mind.
- IP67 Rated
- IP68 Rated
- DIN EN 60529
- Rated up to 6,600 Volts
- Faster and more cost effective replacement of motors, transformers and equipment
- Low weight and compact geometry
- Protection class IP67 and IP68 acc. to DIN EN 60529
- Resistant to oil, petroleum, grease and solvents
- Socket and connector are uniquely encoded to prevent connection errors
- Various connector sizes to cover a wide application field
- Large cable cross section
- Rated up to 6,600 volts
- Simple and cost effective pre-packaging for on-site assembly
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Emergency Power Supplies
- Construction Site Cabling
- Generator Connections
- Power Supply to MV Transformers
- Tower Segment Cabling
Please contact a TPC Sales Representative or 800-211-4520 for additional information.