Super-Trex® Type MV-105 Flexible Medium Voltage Single-Conductor Power Cable
Super-Trex® Type MV-105 Medium Voltage cable is designed for medium voltage applications where tight spaces, a small bend radius, or a difficult installation is encountered. The use of a braid shield system significantly improves cable flexibility, allowing installers/end-users to easily bend and maneuver the cable into place by hand. The flexibility of this cable will simplify installation, reduce installation time and save cost.
- For CT Use
- Type MV-105, Per UL Std. 1072
- FT-4/IEEE 1202 Flame Rating
- Sunlight Resistant
- For use in Direct Burial applications when installed in accordance to 2014 NEC Article 300.50
- 5kV to 15kV Voltage Range, 133% Insulation Level
- Max Conductor Temperature 105°C
- Cold Temperature Rating -40°C
- Oil Resistant
Conductor — High-Flex, rope bunched compressed tin coated copper for extended life in harsh environments.
Conductor Shield — Combination of semi-conducting tape and extruded semi-conductive TSE.
Insulation — 105°C EPR insulation provides protection from moisture and heat.
Insulation Shield — Combination of an extruded semi-conductive layer, semi-conductive tape and flexible composite braid shield of tinned copper/nylon.
Jacket — A flame retardant, oil and sunlight resistant TSE jacket provides excellent protection in harsh industrial environments. Excellent all weather performance and flexibility.
For use in applications requiring a flexible Type MV rated medium voltage cable
- For use in wet or dry locations in approved raceways underground ducts and cable trays when installed in accordance with NEC Article 328
- For use in direct burial applications if installed in accordance to 2014 NEC Article 300.50
- Plant Power/Distribution
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- For Use in Cable Trays and Direct Burial
- Extreme Temperature