Trex-Onics® Reduced Diameter Extra Heavy-Duty Reeling Cable
Trex-Onics® Reduced Diameter Extra Heavy-Duty (EHD) Reeling Cable is a specially designed 600V reeling cable with aramid reinforced dual pass jacket. The aramid braid is rated at 1,800 lbs tensile strength for heavy-duty applications. This cable also has TPE conductor insulation for very low coefficient of friction and superior dielectrics. Ideal for reeling, cat tracks and theater/stage lighting.
- UL Recognized
- Direct Burial
- Type TC-ER
- FT-1 Flame Rating
- VW-1 Flame Rating
- 600 V
- Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 90°C
- TPE CONDUCTOR INSULATION — Superior dielectrics and very low coefficient of friction improves overall performance in dynamic reeling applications for longer life.
- HEAVY-DUTY TPE JACKET — Superior first line defense against tearing, abrasion, oil, ozone, UV Exposure, as well as most chemicals. Flame and heat resistant. All weather flexibility.
- BUNCH STRANDED TINNED SOFT DRAWN COPPER CONDUCTORS — Longer flex life in flexing and twisting applications, resist corrosion, easier to solder.
- HIGH FLEX TAPE SEPARATOR — Non woven tape applied over the conductor layers improves the lubricity between the conductors, improving overall flexibility and performance in flexing applications.
- REINFORCING ARAMID BRAID EMBEDDED IN JACKET — Reinforced with an aramid fiber braid for an additional 1800 lbs of tensile strength for tensile reeling applications.
- Automatic Welders
- Broach Machines
- Control Circuits
- Festoon Systems
- Machine Tools
- Positioning Equipment
- Power Track Systems
- Remote Control of Electrical Equipment
- Sensing Equipment
- Transfer Vehicles
- Reeling Cable Comparison GuideDownload