Super-Trex® VFD Shielded Power Cable
Designed specifically for variable frequency drives, Super-Trex® VFD cable features a heavy-duty jacket that providing excellent protection against abrasion, impact, oil, chemicals, heat and flame. Designed to withstand the harsh electrical environment of typical VFD systems, the cable is constructed with both a foil and braid shield and will withstand corona voltages up to 2,000 volts. Symmetrical ground wires are used to reduce the effect of common-mode-voltage noise. Ideal for harsh environment VFD applications where a longer lasting cable is desired.
- UL Listed
- Type TC-ER
- FT-4 Flame Rating
- 600 V
- Corona Resistant to 2,000 V
- Max Conductor Temperature 90°C
- THREE INSULATED GROUNDS — Reduces overall cable O.D.
- ULTRA-SHIELD CONSTRUCTION — Combination tinned copper braid and foil shield for maximum RF and EM protection.
- SPECIALLY COMPOUNDED SUPER-TREX® TSE JACKET — Superior protection against oil, ozone, sunlight, UV, chemicals, heat and flame. Excellent all weather flexibility.
- FINELY STRANDED COPPER CONDUCTORS — Improves flexibility and extends conductor life in dynamic applications.
- TSE Insulation Corona resistant insulation designed for VFD applications.
- Variable Frequency Drive Systems
- Shielded Power Cable