Trex-Onics® Multi-Pair Control Cable
Trex-Onics® Multi-Pair Control Cable are constructed with Ultra-Shield which includes a heavy-duty combination of tinned copper braid, foil shield, and tinned drain wire. 100% shielding provides protection from EM and RF interference. The security yellow polyurethane jacket provides excellent defense against cutting, abrasion, oil and chemicals. Finely stranded conductors increases flexibility and conductor life.
- UL Recognized
- RoHS Compliant
- 600 V
- Max Conductor Temperature 105°C — UL
- Max Conductor Temperature 105°C — CSA
- ULTRA-SHIELD™ CONSTRUCTION, A HEAVY-DUTY COMBINATION OF TINNED COPPER BRAID, ALUMINUM/POLYESTER FOIL SHIELD AND TINNED DRAIN WIRE — 100% shielding provides protection from EM and RF Interference. Finely stranded braid provides superior mechanical strength.
- SECURITY YELLOW HEAVY-DUTY POLYURETHANE TPE JACKET — Excellent defense against cutting, abrasion, oil and chemicals.
- FINELY STRANDED TINNED COPPER CONDUCTORS — Improves flexibility and extends conductor life.
- FLUOROPOLYMER INSULATION — Offers superior resistance to oil, solvents and chemicals. Provides high dielectric capability, mechanical strength and cut resistance.
- CABLE BONDED DESIGN — Jacket adheres to braid to reduce conductor movement and elongation in flexing or reeling applications.
- Digital Remote Controls
- Bar Code Readers
- Computer Interfaces
- Programmable Controllers
- Load Cell Monitors
- Proximity Switches
- Servo Motors
- Torque-Tool Monitoring Equipment
- Heat Pressure and Flow Meters
- Programmable Limit Switches
- Variable Speed Motors
- X-Ray Monitors