Thermo-Trex® Type JX, KX, RSX Thermocouple Extension Wire
Thermo-Trex® is the source for a high temperature resistant, flexible cable. The thermocouple extension wire is available is types JX, KX and RSX. High heat resistance ranging from 90°C to 530°C is available. High chemical resistance is also available in the 150°C and 250°C heat resistant families of thermocouple extension wires. Other types available upon request.
- RoHS Compliant
- High Chemical Resistance Offered By FEP & PFA Jacket
FINELY STRANDED CONDUCTORS — Improve flexibility.
ANSI COLOR CODED CONDUCTORS & JACKET
Remotely located controller or temperature indicator
- Food processing equipment
- Plastic molding equipment
- Medical equipment
- Heat treating & metals processing
- Engine & turbine exhaust gas
- Aerospace industries
- Glass processing
- Extreme Temperature