TPC is a privately-owned company, conveniently located between Akron and Cleveland. We recognize the importance of a diverse and talented workforce and embrace cultures from all over the world. The knowledge of our staff is the heart of our business success.
We are proud to provide an innovative and fulfilling workplace that our employees can thrive in by implementing their talents daily in a team-oriented environment, which is how we won a Northcoast 99 Award for the top mid-sized company to work for in NEO.
Our people are motivated through collaboration, constant improvement, and always striving to exceed expectations.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance package available after 30 days of hire date
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution of 100% on first 3% employee deferrals & 50% on next 2% employee deferrals
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- On-site micro market with fresh breakfast and lunch options
- 15 vacation days – 18 after 2 years
- 12 paid holidays and 1 paid volunteer day
- $115/year gym reimbursement
- Continued education reimbursement, up to $7,000 annually
- Dry cleaning services
- Seasonal car detailing services
- Annual softball game
- "Spirit Week"
- Bowling nights
- Other quarterly team events
- Dress down days to support Northeast Ohio sports teams
- Weekly drawings for Cleveland Indians tickets right behind homeplate – GO TRIBE!
- Bragging rights about working for one of the top companies in NEO